Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Things you both should know.




1) Tension tamer tea from Celestial Seasons is amazing. Light lemon and peppermint flavors to relax and soothe you.

2) I can't stand Katie Couric! She took over the Criminal Minds slot tonight for some lame-o Grammy Special. Who cares? Not me!!! I was soooo looking forward to some CM action. Plus, she was mean to Sarah Palin. Enough said.

3) I have senioritis. Reallyyyyy bad. Times 512 gazillion.

4) I have had the urge to go tanning the past few days. But I haven't. Yet....

5) I am wearing our triplet slippers at this very moment.

6) I am distraught that I only have 1 Aly & AJ CD and also that Andrea did not inform Meg and I that a Christmas CD by them existed.

7) I think we all should join the NRA, join a shooting range, and learn how to shoot guns! I've done it a couple times and it's super fun.

8) It would be a dream come true if we all could live together for awhile, even if just for a few months!

9) Boys really aren't thatttt bad. They can actually be very sweet and thoughtful. You just have to be picky and not hang around the wrong ones.

10) I love you both so so much. Words could never do it justice so, just know that I do :)

4 comments:

  1. loveloveyouuuu.
    and the nra could be fun..but i better not say anything about guns because i'm at school right now and you know how that goes...oversensitive liberal education..grrr.
    and we WILL live together. if only for like a six month lease!! we will!! we will!! and i think i'm gonna go tanning tonight! so do it up! do ya thang!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone else LOVELOVE the kitty picture? Because I do. It's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love it!!!!!!! so funny!!
    i love how you were obviously concerned that we hadn't commented on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was! Because I thought it was one of the greatest things of all time and NOBODY noticed!!

    ReplyDelete